Savour Oven Baked Salmon
- 2 x 6 oz (170g) salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp lime/lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper
- 75 g rocket leaves
- 1 head of endives, finely shredded
- 1 tsp lime and 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large tbsps hummus
- 2 wedges of lime/lemon to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6.
- Grind cumin and coriander seeds. (tastes better fresh can use coffee grinder or pestle and mortar)
- Wash and dry cauliflower, cut cauliflower into florets.
- Place in a bowl with coconut oil and freshly ground cumin and coriander seeds. Place in a roasting tray lined with parchment paper, cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- At the same time, place salmon, skin side up onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle parsley, lime/lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked.
- Remove salmon and cauliflower from oven.
- Make dressing of lemon/lime juice and olive oil, toss with rocket and endive leaves.
- Serve the fish and cauliflower with a tbsp. of hummus, dressed salad leaves and a wedge of lime/lemon.