Savour Green Goodness Bowl
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa (can use a pre-made pouch or cook your own)
- 50g rocket leaves (or any salad leaves)
- 1 tin (400g) chickpeas
- 2 tbsp of sauerkraut (buy or make your own)
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ head of fennel
- 100g broccoli
- 1 courgette/baby marrow
- 50g green beans
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp. olives
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander
- Chop all the veggies – broccoli, courgette, green beans, sugar snaps, fennel (chop finely) and spring onions (chop finely) – dry fry in non-stick pan
- Put ingredients together and create your two bowls.
- Top with lemon juice and olive oil and serve.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
* Keep dressing separate for a packed lunch, to avoid soggy veggies.
* Get creative and use any other veg you have in the fridge!